RJMJ

Rachel JefferiesMixed Media Challenge-December 2021-Meant To Be

Rachel JefferiesMixed Media Challenge-December 2021-Meant To Be
RJMJ, Dec 18, 2021
Description:
I Love Tags!...Whether On Their Own Or Incorporated Into A Layout...I Haven't Been Around Here Much In The Last 2 Months [Only Sporadic Challenges Done]...Between Other Work & My Health Issues...I Certainly Have Been Struggling!...Things Haven't Been The Best...Each Day Seems To Bring New Unwanted Health Issues!...And The Holidays Haven't Been The Best Either...Things Have Been Really Hard!...Either Way...I Created This Layout For Several Reasons That Are Very Personal To Me...That's Me In The Layout...She Brought A Smile To My Face...Something I Just Don't Do As Much As I Would Like To These Days...

I Wanted To Scrap Rachel's Last MM Challenges Of 2021...& I Wanted To Use Her New! December 2021 M3 Pieces...They Seem To Go Hand In Hand With The End Of The Year & This Being Rachel's Last Challenge Of 2021...But There's More...Recently My Dearest Friend Caught Me Off Guard & Did Something Totally From Her Heart Just For Me...To Cheer Me Up During My Toughest Times Throughout This Holiday Season...Her Thoughtfulness & Kindness Lifted My Spirits More Than I Could Ever Say...In Fact...It Inspired This Very Layout...Unexpected Kindness Has A Way Of Showing You That You Are Never Alone & That There Is Always Someone Thinking Of You Through The Good & Bad Times Too!...So This Layout Is A Tribute To Her [My Best Friend] & To Rachel's Last MM Challenge & The Last M3 For The Year 2021!...Thank You!!! My Dearest Friend!!!!!!!!!!! For Always Having My Back!!!...Listening & Being There For Me...:bk:heartslub :bk :heartslub ...

*Particulars Of This Challenge : It Is A Tag Challenge : Now I Have Incorporated The Tag In The Middle Of My Page...Upon Further Reflection...It May Be A Bit Hard To See But It Is There...I Put A Large Border Around The Bottom & The Right Side...However If It Isn't Visible Enough...I Understand...The Challenge Was More Personal & My Thoughts & Feelings Took Precedent...

*And I Did Use One Of Rachel's New Releases For December 2021 :

*Created My : Meant To Be Layout : Using : M3-December 2021-All Pieces By Rachel Jefferies
    • jam-on-toast
      Thank you for sharing! I'm glad you found time to be creative and put your feelings into art. There is so much to see in your layout, and the recurring mantra of 'it's going to be ok' binds it all together. Hang in there... tough times pass...
    • Rachel Jefferies
      It is so lovely and personal to see your beautiful face and you have good friends! I’m so sorry you have been having a difficult time. Thank you so much for taking the time to create for the last challenge and collection.
      May you have a blessed and healthy new year @RJMJ :heartslub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      wow! what a stunning layout
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @littlekiwi OMG! Thank You! So Much!...A FF!...It's Been Awhile!...Thanks! For Making Me Smile Today!!!...:bk...
    • ajm
      I love this one also! So great reading the feelings behind it, beautiful work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      You know I'm a big fan of yours and this is no exception! Love how this turned out. Congrats on the FF.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    343.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).