RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-June 2019 Mixed Media Challenge-Clustering-Soul Searching

Rachel Jefferies-June 2019 Mixed Media Challenge-Clustering-Soul Searching
RJMJ, Jun 11, 2019
Description:
Interesting Challenge...I Guess That's True That A Lot Of Mixed Media/Art Journalers Don't Really Cluster A Lot...It Took Me Quite Awhile To Learn How To Do This Properly...At The Beginning Of My Scrappy Life...I Was Terrified To Even Try Clustering But Now...I've Grown To Like It...I Didn't Say Love It!...Blending Is Where It's At For Me But I Do Have Clustering In Many Of My Layouts...

*For This Challenge...I Was Channeling A Specific Photo...A B&W Photo Of A Very Sad Guy Who Is Looking At His Reflection Through A Broken Glass/Mirror...I Was Taken Aback By The Stark Sadness,Pain & Haunted Feeling I Had Looking At This Photograph...It Reminded Me Of My Own Pain In Many Ways...I'm Sure You All Can Agree...Pain Comes & Goes In Most People's Lives...But For Some...Pain Is An Everyday Reality That Never Goes Away...My Heart Was Intrigued With The Possibilities Of What Caused His Pain & Tears?...Was It A Break-Up?...Losing An Important Job Or Account?...Illness?...Death Of A Loved One?...Chronic Pain?...Anxiety/Depression?...Either Way I Settled For Wondering This As I Created My Layout...Trying To Acknowledge The Pain But Also Trying To Find A Way To Remain Positive In The Face Of Deep Sadness...And Trying To Convey Feelings Of Hope Through All Of This...I Hope That I Achieved This In My Finished Layout...

*I Know That This Challenge Is About Clustering...Now I'm Not Sure How Much Clustering Is Required For The Challenge But I Did Create 3 Small Clustering Areas In My Layout...I Hope You Can See Clearly How I Cleverly Added Extra Words To Emphasize My Theme: "Are"(Adding An A To The Letters In The Paper & The Paint In Behind & A Flower Too) "So"(Using A Piece Of The Scatter As An O) & "Sad"(With The S & D Already Being There In The Design Of Rachel's Pieces...I Added An "A"...To Make The Word Sad)...

*For My Soul Searching Layout-I Used:Make Art & Journal No.3:Artists Miscellany & Sunshine In Her Soul-Rachel Jefferies
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).