Chrysanthemum Template by Sara Gleason
Hey Mister! by Karah Fredericks
The Everyday Routine Elements by Sahlin Studio
Circle Stitches by Sahlin Studio
Paintbrush Alphabet by Laurie Ann
Curly Ribbons by Brittish Designs
Living Well (brushwork) by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:
I am a Runner. Running, for the most part, has been the one constant in my life. From my first tentative 100 meter track and field races at school, to various cross country races and my first forays into distance running, running is an integral part of who I am. I guess you could say it defines me. It has helped me weather life’s storms and given me many reasons to celebrate. Running has made me realize that with discipline and training I can run any distance. It has taught me the value of self-belief and has helped me realize that with the right attitude, I can accomplish things I never thought possible. Running is a great leveler. It has kept me honest. As I am aging, I have discovered that I can no longer run as fast as I would like to, and I am OK with that. These days I much prefer to spend my time running the local trails, where I can run just for the love of it. And for the most part, my running goal is to just keep going.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).