All 50% off today for SOSN:

Younicorn | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Younicorn | Templates by Pink Reptile Designs
Younicorn | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Younicorn | Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
Font: traveling typewriter
JenEm and Dalis like this.
    • norton94
      What a gift of love - the hours and hours involved! Your $300 bought you an heirloom for sure! LOVE the colors and patterns and I love your page!
      Karen likes this.
    • Sokee
      Beautiful!! Love that color/pattern of your fabric! Next time I’m in that area I will have to visit that quilt shop!

looking forward to seeing the quilt once it’s done.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @norton94 My Aunt delivered the quilt top to my house a couple of weeks ago and it's amazing! I am taking it to get it finished/quilted this weekend. I can't wait to put it on my bed! :)

@Sokee That fabric shop was SO nice! It was very neatly organized by colors and types of fabric so it was really easy to pick out what I wanted.
      norton94 likes this.
    • AmaneseFe
      norton94 and Karen like this.
    • Claire Grantham
      @Karen I LOVE this, a lovely page for a special thing. I love the elegance of the thread and that your colours complement your photo so well.
      I make baby quilts 4x3 and they are SO much work, but I love the looks on peoples faces. Can you message me with there you are getting it finished please, because I loathe the quilting of the large ones and I have x2 quilt tops just begging to be finished.
      Karen likes this.
    • Dalis
      With those fabrics... you are going to love it!!!!!!
      Karen likes this.
    • Sokee
      @Claire Grantham Claire I would recommend calling your local quilt/fabric store. Here in Michigan the shops usually have someone they recommend/Send them to.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
    • norton94
      Oooo congrats on the GSO!
      Karen likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW, such a very very creative idea and a fantastic way to showcase your colors and fabric, it looks so gorgeous
      ♥Congrats on GSO♥
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    349.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).