Karen

Boxed Wine Funny

Boxed Wine Funny
Karen, Oct 14, 2020
Description:
This is the layout I used for tonight's Speed Scrap steps. :)

Flaws And All | Templates by Pink Reptile Designs
Brightsiding Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Brightsiding Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
    • norton94
      Awww that's adorable! Funny story and photo :) Love the eye catching element use!
      Karen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a cute story! Love the photo and loved reading your journaling. I really like the doodles reaching above and below the photo and I like your shadow work - really lifelike! Great page!
      Karen likes this.
    • mcurtt
      LOL! Great layout, love the sunshine stamp which makes sense, but totally unexpected. Thanks again for hosting.

Oh, true story. Back in 2004, I got the travel bug & dragged DH over to Venice, Italy for a couple of weeks. We stayed on the island of Lido, just a quick water bus ride to Venice (and much cheaper accommodations). Anyway, we found a local grocery store on the island & bought a few things. One thing that stuck out was BOXED wine in small boxes, maybe a pint size? They had tons of them, different brands, shelves upon shelves. I don't really remember seeing any glass bottles, but they probably were there. I only recall the cardboard boxes lined up. Of course we had to buy one or two or maybe three to have with our meals in our room. :-)
      Karen likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love your cute son with your title on top - what a fun friend
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @mcurtt Oh! That sounds heavenly! Our grocery store has a few kinds of those small boxes too. I tried one of those first before committing to a normal box because the boxed wine from 20 years ago was NOT good. :giggle I had friends telling me that some of the boxed wines now are actually really good. I was very skeptical at first, but have found one brand that I like. It would be SO fun to be in Italy and get to try a whole bunch of different kinds!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).