heather_dw

Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts
heather_dw, Aug 24, 2020
Description:
August Random Challenge. Use stripe/plaid paper, a repeat pattern and your choice of paper

This is from the Legends and Lantern's event 2019. Brian and I took my friend and her 3 girls. We all had a great time. This character was the Queen of hearts. Will be making more of these and gift my friend a book (shh)

I used the Scrapping with Liz Holly Jolly template kit (day 20). Most of this is Mommyish Scary Cute with assist (pumpkin paper, leaves, splatter) from Create Crate Toil and Trouble (I am SO sad that they don't make these anymore. I would totally sub to that)
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh how magical! Love the dark BG - makes the photos jump out beautifully :)
    • umyesh
      How sweet of you to make a book for your friend! I love your dark background with all the bright colors. That cluster on the left is so pretty! I especially like the twine behind it. Fun page!
    • jenn mccabe
      Aww I agree-you have a very lucky friend! That is so sweet. I love all the pops of color -especially the flower cluster and choice of patterned papers on that dark background - everything really stands out beautifully-amazing page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).