heather_dw

Pandemic Style

Pandemic Style
heather_dw, Aug 24, 2020
Description:
Hubby had to go to the DMV. It took FOREVER and we had to wait outside and it was so hot. 0/5 stars. Do not recommend.

This was for the August scraplift challenge. I choose this page from Jillibean Soup, as we had to lift from a paper page today. I made my own template and used Pink Reptile Designs Younicorn. The alpha was Pink Reptile's Lazy Day
LynnG, KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      beautiful both go the pages!!! I was on my way to do something else, but you are in the front page in the gallery and the circle composition called my attention, I HAD to come see!!! beautiful made, gorgeous shadows, and how great it is that we are documenting things that may end up in history's text books! I'm on the other side of the pond (London, England, UK) but we had until last week a heat wave that made me buy a fan.... I am Brazilian so extremely comfortable with heat, love summer, but not in the 30 years here the thought of needing a fan cross my mind... so, I know how the oppressive heart can be!!! well, at least you get to do things together :)
      [​IMG]
      heather_dw likes this.
    • cfile
      so beautiful Heather. I love all the clustering and layering of elements and papers. Love the circles. great take on the scraplift challenge ... I love your page.. it is fantastic and better than the original :) I love how you made this your own!
      heather_dw likes this.
    • Donitab
      Great job on the scraplift. Those circles are pure genius and I’m lifting those myself! Love the grays with the bright flowers
    • KarenB
      I am hopeless in the heat! Give me a frosty, still winter's day anytime! So I sympathise - no fun for you at all!!! I love the circles here. Your mask selfie is cool too :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).