PS - TLP 2 4 20

PS - TLP 2 4 20
jang, Feb 4, 2020
Description:
Foreverjoy - Wild One
Pink Reptile - Wild Child
Lynn Grieveson - Worn Tops
The Queen, The Clever Monkey, Tahoma, and Times New Roman fonts

Bucky was one of your favorite toys as a child. You even hid my car keys in Bucky’s tummy along with a spilled glass of orange juice. That led to a not so merry hunt. Bucky has been sitting in the attic for 30 years until today. I brought him down and spent an hour cleaning him so we can bring him down for sweet Gabrielle. Totally shocked when I opened his tummy and found a pair of your baby sandals. I do hope your little one enjoys him as much as you, our little one.
KarenB likes this.
    • Joan K
      What a great story!! My grandkids love to hear about the toys that their parents played with as kids. We too have kept a few of them.
    • cfile
      Jan this is fantastic! I was looking at that horse and said wow that is a vintage toy!! Oh how great that you saved your son's favorite toy and cleaned it up for his baby.. funny stories re the orange juice and your car keys along with finding the little sandals of your son after all these years. What a treasure and wonderful page! Love the elements, papers, stitches paint, everything. This is a terrific page Jan! Thanks for coming to the chat and playing along with speed scrap!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).