Princess Picky Pants
lorryfach, Aug 19, 2015
Description:
Can't Eat This by Amy Wolff & Kaye Winiecki available at The LilyPad HALF OFF TODAY ONLY
Chrysanthemum by Sara Gleason available at The LilyPad
Fonts: FabfeltScript-Bold,CenturyGothic
    • jenn mccabe
      hee-hee, that is a cute title! and adorable photo! i love the layers and shadows here lorry! wow! awesome! 
    • MrsPeel
      I bought this kit a while ago, is awesome...LOVE seeing you scrapping Amy stuff!!!!! wwll, I love seeing you scrapping anyone stuff but you know what I mean LOL , this page, as usual, is  beautiful, love how well you can "speak" with blank space!!!!!! awesome Lory!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • NancyBeck
      Oh boy, can I relate to this, we have an eight year old in this house who will eat almost nothing, it is so frustrating!  Love how you scrapped this, I'm not sure I've ever tried to do that for Chase, it's like a closet embarrasment, lol!
    • scrapolina
      I LOVE this page creation, your title and the story. My little grandson could be Prince Picky Pants! I LOVE it!! LOL!!! He is the same as you are describing!
    • Ga_L
      we all have troubles with our children for eating. My baby, who will at school on september 1st want eat only baby food. i'm a bit affraid... Love your design.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Aug 19, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: