Cherylndesigns

PRD September Sketch Challenge

PRD September Sketch Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Sep 17, 2018
Description:
Asher got to back to the Defy Gym on Saturday. It's the gym that offers "the ninja warrior experience".

Credits: Prd_Challenge_Template; prd_itsnotjustblacknwhite_pp_09, plastic_dots; prd_timeflies_pp_04, 04a, 06; prd_osolemio_alpha; prd_today_label_5, wa_todaywasgood, dymo_hereandnow, dymo_justperfect, woodchip_twoday, clip; APennington_Boom_P&B(10).
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • bellbird
      oh my DS would love visiting a place like this (LOL maybe it's a good thing there isn't one nearby!) and by the look of the condition of the foam blocks, it looks pretty brand spanking new! love the combo of the textured cardboard and rainbow stripes and flairs with the wordart in different orientations!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird It's very new, Justine. It just recently opened. They charge by the hour - and it's very well attended and run. They have people everywhere watching the kids and making sure everybody is okay. They even provide those cute socks he's wearing and the kids get to bring them home. Thanks for the great comments! :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      how fun! looks like a great place to explore - my daughter loves that show and would probably love a teen version of a ninja course! love the photos!
    • carrie1977
      Love how you've added to this template to really make it your own. Such a fun page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe It's very cool, Jenn! I wouldn't be surprised if they don't come up with a show for kids. The cooking shows all have "Jr" editions. Thanks for the comments! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @carrie1977 Thanks so much, Carrie! I loved your template! It was so easy to work with and I love making them my own. Thanks for the inspiration!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a great take on the challenge template Cheryl and what a great photo! That look s like such a fun place! I think I would totally enjoy it myself! LOL
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mirjam Thanks so much Mirjam! It's a super fun place and of course, Asher wants to go every day. LOL
    • mcurtt
      I really like your background paper choices. The blue matches perfectly with the blocks, and the rest of it makes for a fun, quirky page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurt Thanks, Marilyn. I had fun creating this LO. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    356.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).