RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-Sept-Template Challenge-Berry Sweet

Pink Reptile Designs-Sept-Template Challenge-Berry Sweet
RJMJ, Sep 17, 2018
Description:
Another Great Template!...I Always Make Your Templates My Own & I Did With This One Also...I Followed The Basic Design But I Added 2 More Photos To Further Emphasize My Theme But As You Can Hopefully See...I Did Layer The Papers In Behind My Photos In The Same Manner As The Original Template But Everything Is Fully Blended Here For Effect...I Also Blended 3 Papers Together To Make My Background...Specifically A Strawberry Paper That Was In The "Farm Fresh" Kit & I Love That Leafy Lettuce Paper Also...I Have Been Waiting For Just The Right Challenge To Use The Farm Fresh Kit & This One Fit The Bill...Lots Of Ripe,Fresh,Sweet & Just Picked Yummy! Strawberries! Here!...Just Perfect For The Farm Fresh Kit...I Only Added One More Element That I Actually Had To Alter...From The Puppy Love Kit...Had So Much Fun Making This Layout!...Moo!...

*For My Berry Sweet Layout-I Used:

*Farm Fresh & Puppy Love-Both Kits By Pink Reptile Designs
jenn mccabe likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    763.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).