kayjaydo

Pottery

Pottery
kayjaydo, Feb 9, 2018
Description:
For tonights speed scrap. I chose to scrap some of the things I made in a pottery class. I had so much fun.

Credits:
Journal card - For the Love of by Just Jaimee
Makers gonna Make - a Lilypad Collab
londoncuppa and bbymks5 like this.
    • michelepixels
      I like how cohesive the colors are, including the photos! Adorable piece in the left photo!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fantastic pottery pieces, I want to do that class.
      Great layout too.
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • Serena
      I would TOTALLY buy that snowman if I saw it in the store, how cool is that?! Also, fantastic plate, are those stars on there as a 3D elements? This is so neat that you made all these!!! I'd use them all!!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Love your pottery pieces!!! Such a fun page with all of the paint!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • willimena
      Love your creativity - in both the layout (great colour choice of papers and elements to highlight the photos) and your pottery is so much fun!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh that vase is to die for, the top and sleekness, wow..and I loving the tag of journaling!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • jesskab
      I just love your array of photos. How clever you are, your creations are spectacular!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • cfile
      oh so cool.. Love that you took photos of your pieces.. I love them all .. especially that little elf ad that plate!! Love this .. keep taking photos of your creations!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I'm impressed! Love the pottery pics, that paint is just perfect for your layout.
    • bestcee
      Those are so awesome! I love the pottery you made! Thanks for speed scrapping with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    kayjaydo
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).