cookingmylife

1802-Speed-Scrap_Mundane

1802-Speed-Scrap_Mundane
cookingmylife, Feb 9, 2018
Description:
I had a bad and rather unusual headache when this chat started, but making the page made me look at life in a different was. Exhaling the negativity onto the page helped a lot.

APennington_Seize_Elements (flower 5).

agenda_MPM_sgleason_flowerblue.
alabau_January2018_template__0014_Paint
awolff_OWHD_flower1
dinsk_bedrock_paint_mist
prd_allthefeels_fwp_pp_04
sc_allthefeels_pp1
Font: Helvetica

Thanks for looking!
londoncuppa and bbymks5 like this.
    • kayjaydo
      Scrapping therapy - nothing better!
    • Serena
      Your layouts is anything BUT mundane, very clever and lovely, I hope you feel better, sorry to hear about your class!
    • bbymks5
      I agree with kayjaydo!! I love how you stacked the photos, with the larger one left in color, but's still muted like a black and white!
    • AnneofAlamo
      yeah, on getting negative out and wow to the page..just relaxing and funny, the word kind popped in my head...kind...very much so
    • cfile
      great page Maureen! I love your sense of humor! great mix of papers elements and word strips!
    • willimena
      Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well - glad the scrapping helped a little. I love the colour scheme - the monochromatic scheme with the little pops of blue is eye-catching.
    • mcurtt
      I love how it all is desaturate, except for the central photo which is, but it isn't. Love that bright blue recycle bin, mundane, but awesome!
    • londoncuppa
      This is gorgeous, Maureen! I love what you did with the photos & the pops of royal blue. Wonderful page!
    • bestcee
      I love how you used the color to highlight bits of your photos and the elements! We used to have those recycle boxes, but now we have the big ones! The mundane is not as mundane as we think. Thanks for speed scrapping with me!
    • cookingmylife
      @bestcee The big yellow wheelie bins are also available here but we don't generate much trash/or recyclable items.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).