Lor

Pizza Man

Pizza Man
Lor, May 3, 2021
Description:
Collab: Do it for you by Little Butterfly Wings and Rachel Jefferies at The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Do it for you: Bundle (the-lilypad.com)
Fonts: Typewriter(Date), Graphite Std(Journaling), Blue Skies(Sub Title) and Abraham Outline(Title)
alinalove and valeriapiemonte like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the photo series... YUM!
    • garrynkim
      That does look delicious! I love the string behind the photos and the title.
    • meganmecrazy
      Great photos! The pizza looks delish! I love the way you tucked in all of those lovely goodies behind the photos!
    • alinalove
      delicious memory keeping <3 love how you look at the dessert. definitly relatable :D
    • cfile
      Great lift and I love how you made it your own. The color palette you chose is wonderful. I love the natural colors - the off white, greens and beige really goes so well with the beautiful photos of Emma and the yummy pizza. Glad you enjoy your visits with her and that you captured it so well here!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lor
    Date:
    May 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    394.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).