On record

On record
SanVHM, May 4, 2021
Description:
Scraplift challenge

Light me Home by Lynn Grieveson
Find Peace Elements by Lynn Grieveson
June 2020 Template by Lynn Grieveson
alinalove and AllisonPennington like this.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful vintage photo and I love how your journaling lets us know something about her -- what she liked, the composition of her family and where she lived. This is a very special layout and beautiful as well.
      SanVHM likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Very pretty page, love the vintage lokk and the torn effect. Thanks for sharing
      SanVHM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love the photo and your wonderful design!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great way to display an old photo
    • cookingmylife
      This page is just so elegant as are your grandmother and her sister. It was also a poignant reminder for me of how drastically life changed in the years ahead for those in Amsterdam. I picked this to SPOTLIGHT in the Fans of Lynn Grieveson Digital Designs Facebook page! Congratulations!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Oh, I love LOVE this page! I love the old photo - just look at how much fun they're having. The colors are so cheerful and I love the lamp post element. That font is amazing, too - what font is it? Beautiful page, and thanks for lifting my page! :bk
    • alinalove
      Wow this is so :cloud9 The colors, the layers, the little accents... all so well layed out.
      SanVHM likes this.
    • SanVHM
      @cookingmylife wow thank you so much for the lovely comment and spotlighy my page. She and my granddad survived and they told me about their live round that time on 1940, sadly they both passed away in two weeks time almost 5 years ago, but their photo's and memories will stay forever!
      :heartlub
    • SanVHM
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      SanVHM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SanVHM
    Date:
    May 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).