littlekiwi, Oct 28, 2020
Description:
Moments Like This by Pink Reptile Designs
New Job by Pink Reptile Designs
Pizza Pizza by Kristin Aagard
Typewritter Press Regular
MrsPeel and CaroB71 like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Cute layout, Jennifer. Love your pictures and that background looks so real!
    • keepscrappin
      I miss the old Pizza Huts where you could go inside and dine and get the salad bar and pizza buffet. Love your title work and the stitched circle focusing on your photos.
    • jenn mccabe
      Like Kayla said - most of our pizza huts closed locally too. I think there's one left not too far away. I love your cluster of reds - the stitching and elements and paint...so sweet and such a perfect kit for this story!
    • marijke
      Love your design and love pizza .. In Belgium all restaurants are closed for the moment ... luckily there are many who do take away ...
    • littlekiwi
      @marijke all of these ones closed permanently at least 4 years ago. This particular one closed in 2007 (about 6 months after I transferred out to a different department within the brand)
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh we love pizza hut here!!!!! I try not eat too much delivery food, but once in a while is delightful!!! Can't read the journaling right now, but the whole thing is so cute!!! you make wanna go get Kristin's kit!!! love that paper with the names, the circle works so well, and what a delight to see you in the page!!!! beautiful as always!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).