mcurtt

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2019-07_July_Blog-Challenge_web

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2019-07_July_Blog-Challenge_web
    • flowersgal
      Oh my -- this is so lovely. Great photo and you have accented it beautifully with all your accents and color choices.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Thank you! I don't know if you read the update in the forum, but one of the babies (there were 3) has already flown off. Two are very ready to leave the nest. I've been taking photos every day. They are so gosh darn cute!
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so sweet, Marilyn. I LOVE the Tales of Spring pp behind the picture! Just lovely!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Ferdy
      oh...I love every detail you added here, and the small photo of the eggs, such a perfect image! love your page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns @Ferdy Thank you! The last of the babies flew off last night. I only have about a thousand photos of them, took some every day...
    • Dady
      So sweet, I love!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt They leave the nest quickly. I know you're glad you took so many pictures. :beat:beat:beat:beat
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, this is beautiful - the color palette is just so gorgeous! love the PP you chose and love the alpha for your big title. I'm so happy to hear mama Robin had a successful nest of babies! You'll have to scrap some more of your pics!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So cool. Love the little nest and the little bird embellishments. Watching birds hatch is so sweet!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).