flowersgal

July0719_prd Chall_web

July0719_prd Chall_web
flowersgal, Jul 16, 2019
Description:
July 2019 - Pink Reptile Design challenge
Supplies:
Pink Reptile Design - July0719 template by Jenn; Love Lives Here; Love the Life You Live; XOXO; C thru papers # 2; Brightside; Charmed elements; Ecofriend blog freebie
mirjam likes this.
    • bellbird
      how gorgeous (and perfect for our gallery!) are those waterlillies! i love the circular inset framing and sideways title with the coordinating pink flair! beautiful page! :beat
    • Ferdy
      love the beautiful photos, with the clean background and little touches of elements! what a beautiful place!
    • jenn mccabe
      what a perfect photo for that circular frame! very sweet pic! i love the pretty detail shots of the Chinese garden underneath and the overall softness of the page too!. very beautifully balanced with all the sets of 3!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @jenn mccabe - thank you. For once I had the perfect photo for a round frame and the two extra photos really reflect the peaceful garden feel of the place.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you framed that lovely couple of yours. Absolute PERFECTION! The photos are all stunning, I'm not sure if I've ever seen water lilies in bloom.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - Thanks. Chinese gardens are always to peaceful with wonderful little surprises tucked away.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mirjam
      Beautiful, beautiful page Patsy! I looooove that circle frame around the circle entrance photo!!! Adds depth on such a cool way. And the black dots and the pink flowers with the pink brad so beautifully lead the eye over the page and add fantastic flow! Very cleverly done. Great eye for detail!!!!!
    • marijke
      Awesome photos and I love how you used the template!
    • redplaid3
      This is perfect. You chose such great "background" pictures to set the stage. Lovely choice of embellishments too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).