RJMJ

Photography Challenge-February 2021-Morning Ritual

Photography Challenge-February 2021-Morning Ritual
RJMJ, Feb 21, 2021
Description:
Everyday Rituals...There Are So Many...People Sometimes Don't Realize That The Same Things You Do Every Day...But Don't Really Think About...Are Everyday Rituals Or Routine...Like Looking Out The Window Each Morning...Checking The Weather Each Day...Watching The News Each Day...Starting Up Your Car Each Time You Go Out...Putting On Your Coat To Go Out...Putting On Your Gloves...A Hat...Your Glasses...Your Shoes/Boots!...Putting Your Slippers On Your Feet Each Morning...Checking The Sports Scores...Not One Of Mine But Ray Does This Each Morning...Etc...There Are Literally So Many!...I Wasn't Sure What To Do For This Challenge...But Thinking That We Have Just Moved To Our New Place Recently...I Got An Idea...I Spend A Lot Of Time In Here...My Computer Room...As I Call It!...And Now That We Are Here Everything Is Finally Set Up Nice!...And I Do Come Here Each Morning & Turn On The Computer...So I Took A Photo Of My Desk Set-Up Here From A Long Angle...I Was Surprised That The Photo Turned Out Not Too Badly!...I Did Have To Do Some Work On It!...& It Is Not Perfect!...But I Like That It Is A New! Pic Of Our New! Place...And Then I Snapped A Pic Of The Computer Clock To Match! & Added Today's Date Too!...2 Things I Almost Never Do!...LOL!...Thanks! For This Challenge!...

*For My Morning Ritual Layout-I Used:

*Journey-Mixed Bag-Lynne-Marie
*Art Crush No.4-NBK Design
*Frames In Pairs...[Ironically...I Ended Up Using Only One...]-Lynn Grieveson
*Rituals {Morning} Mixer-Kim Jensen
*Rituals Part One-Morning-Pink Reptile Designs
    • IntenseMagic
      Seriously cool page!! Love the photo and the way you've done the background is so creative!! Congrats on the new place, hope you are loving it! I love your space!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love the photo and the way you layered behind it. It feels very artsy and bright and happy. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Beautifully done. Great photo.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    509.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).