MishSpar

FEB 21 Photography Challenge

FEB 21 Photography Challenge
MishSpar, Feb 21, 2021
Description:
Representing my daily commute, coffee, Audible romance, and the beautiful NYC skyline on my way into Hoboken NJ. Credit for the skyline and the Lackawana clock tower photo goes to my friend Shirley!

Little Buttlerfly Wings {Things to Try this Year } Bundle
Sahlin Studio {Realistic Drop Shadows } Styles
Karen and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      Your layering and shadow work adds wonderful dimension to your page. Love the way you have added the vertical cluster of elements below the skyline. Love the road leading towards the clock tower as well. Great take on this challenge.
      MishSpar likes this.
    • MishSpar
      @JenEm thank you for taking the time to appreciate my layout. This was a little outside my comfort zone so 100% a challenge for me.
    • keepscrappin
      love the skyline, clustering and well everything... there's so much to take in and it's all wonderfully scrapped!
      MishSpar likes this.
    • bestcee
      The skyline looks so cool! I love the way you used the NJ on the road and showed New York at the other end. The cluster in the middle is lovely. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      MishSpar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MishSpar
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    392.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).