RJMJ

Photography Challenge-December 2020-Frosty First

Photography Challenge-December 2020-Frosty First
RJMJ, Dec 10, 2020
Description:
I Would Have Had This Challenge Done Ages Ago...But I Was Waiting For Some Snow! Outside! & An Opportunity To Get A Cool Leaf Pic!...Some Of You May Know That I Love Leaves!...The Texture! The Stories!...Each Line!...Each Wrinkle!...Miles! & Miles! Of Travel & Stories Of A Life Well-Lived!...Just Look At This Gorgeous! Leaf!...Still Clinging To Life!...Still Trying To Hang On! To A Life So Dear!...Never Giving Up!...Despite The Cold! Snow! Wind! & Hardship...Always Clinging To Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG!...This Is Why Leaves Fascinate Me!...I Feel Like My Life Is Like This!...I Am Always Fighting! To Survive!...To Win Over Another One Of Life's Constant Obstacles In My Way!...To Live!...To Go On To Another Day!...Despite All The Hardships! & Difficulties In My Own Life!...We Must Be Strong! We Must Be Brave! & We Must Persevere!...No Matter What!...OMG!...

*FYI:I Extracted One Of The Black Stars From The Black Scatter...Beveled It...& Sampled The Same Pink From The Pink Button Included In The Kit & Used That To Recolor The Stars To Match...*

*For My Frosty First Layout-I Used:Remember December-Just Jaimee
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love your journaling. The analogy to life is perfect. Love how you can see the frost, and the wintry elements highlight it so beautifully :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    321.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).