Phone

Phone
berniek, Oct 15, 2016
Description:
Credits:
Dagi's Temp-tations | Simply Simple 1
MPM | Status main kit
Amber LaBau | Techno-Babble kit
lcpereyra, KarenB and chickypow like this.
    • bellbird
      eek! that cracked phone photo would have worked with any of the scary halloween type stuff that's everywhere atm too but first, i'm sorry about your phone and understand the indecision! i love the solid strips here (really help limit the field of view & the circle repetition with the j card looks very modern and cool (great font choice for journalling to go with that text pp as well!)
      berniek likes this.
    • umyesh
      The patterned paper you chose is so perfect. The black and white looks great with the pops of color. I like how the circles and clusters make a corner of sorts in the middle of your page.
      berniek likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love your border treatment, the splash of paint, the background paper, everything!
      berniek likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Oh man - a cracked phone would have cracked my sanity, lol! Great page to document it and the worded paper is such the perfect touch for your page. Great layout for the challenge!
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Oct 15, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    287.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).