Dalis, May 26, 2020
Description:
credits:
Simple & Sweet Life Templates 6
by Scrapping with Liz,
Then & Now | Kit
by Designed by Soco AND Sara Gleason
    • Ferdy
      love the food shots, it looks so yummy! love all the elements here, and your shadows are perfection!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Ferdy I think we are eating better now, than we did before the pandemic! This is one fancy breakfast sandwich we never had enough time to make.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @Dalis I wish I could say the same re eating better!! good girls!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Ferdy Oh, you misunderstood me... I meant delicious, not healthier. LOL!!! Too much baking happening in this house!!!! LOL! We are usually healthier in the morning.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      ROTFLOL!! now I get it! :crazy3 we are totally not eating better...only having green juice to help me!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Ferdy Oh I love green juice/smoothies!!! What do you put in yours? I like mine with spinach, green grapes, celery, a tiny bit of jalapeños and then some other acidic fruit like pineapple.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @Dalis well, it really depends on what we have here on the fridge, the fruit part normally is orange, or pineapple, but today was guava...if it's pineapple, I love to put on the mixer mint leaves together, it's so refreshing! for the green part, I like to use kale, never tried spinach! it's good to add a little bit of ginger also...once I made one with carrots, orange, ginger and honey ( well, not a green juice) it was really good!
    • Dalis
      oh yes, ginger is a staple in my juices! Oh guava... I miss guavas, the ones that you can get here in the stores don't taste right. I grew up with a guava tree in our front yard, so the ones here are just meh! I never have fresh mint in my house, maybe I should!
      I tried kale, but it's always so textured thick. Do you just let it keep going or do you literally juice it and not a smoothie?
    • mcurtt
      Those food shot angles are hilarious! Like mother, like daughter. :-)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mcurtt Here is the backstory to those pictures and I think I need to document it. She was so proud of her breakfast sandwich that she wanted to snap a picture to send it to her friends and just when she is snapping it I photobombed the pic. Then I was snapping a pic of my omelette and she did the exact same thing. The hilarious part is that it's the same SILLY smile on both of us! I LOVE IT!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).