Easy Peasy {arrows #1}
by NBK Design,
Easy Peasy Cards {noted#1}
by NBK Design,
Easy Peasy {Stickers No1}
by NBK Design,
Happy Life - choose from different Options
by NBK Design
ajm, cinderella and Tree City like this.
    • Tree City
      The first word I thought when I saw this in the gallery was "happy." Lo and behold, I click and there's the word, "happiness" right there! Too perfect! :) Such a lovely page, Dalis, and a fun use of the arrow below the details label.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City Thanks Sara! This was a couple days ago, somehow I was able to do EVERYTHING I wanted to do during the entire day... which is close to miraculous.
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @Dalis that is miraculous and I'm jealous! :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Happiness...you got it girl! love this joy @Dalis Happy is the best choice isn't it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City
      Sara, it wasn't like it was trivial things either... I ran 2 miles, fixed the bathroom sink and pulled a new dinner recipe successfully. I know it was not a lot of things, but that was a FULL DAY... plumbing is so hard!

@cookingmylife Yes, it is!!!!!!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @Dalis that is a lot--especially right now. (Personally, lately I call "getting out of bed and getting the kids through their e-learning" as a win.) And plumbing? UGH, that is hard!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City Today is Bianca's last day of e-learning! woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • mcurtt
      What a great pic of yourself, a great smile, and that baseball cap covers your hair quite nicely. :-)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mcurtt I am having to push the cap when I run now, because my hair is super "fluffy". LOL!!
      mcurtt and Tree City like this.
    • Nemla
      I love it when a plan goes together..... Love it when a page does too,as yours did here. Thank you for continuing to be part of the 1 designer challenging challenge, it is good to have a 'running mate " ( pun intended )
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    12.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).