mywisecrafts

Perfect 10 For Form

Perfect 10 For Form
mywisecrafts, Aug 21, 2020
Description:
I still chuckle every time I see this picture of my son. This is from 8 years ago. He was being a complete total goof ball and trying to tell his sister he had gymnast moves (as she had just joined gymnastics). I'm giving him a 10 for form.... LOL.

Completed this for the scraplift challenge and it took me a minute to create. You can see the layout I lifted in the challenge forum:

When I do traditional scrapbooking layouts, ripping paper and inking edges was the one thing I loved to do. Since converting to pre-dominantly digital, I've been wanting to learn how to complete the torn paper edge look and this is my first go at. It's not perfect and I definitely feel better about recreating this. I also did my own messy stitching for the look.

No elements where modified. Clipped paper to the "fun in the sun" word art and used the overlay blend mode.

credits:
StoryTeller July 2017 Kit by Just Jaimee
StoryTeller BYOC June 2020 Collection by Just Jaimee
Summerscape Bundle by Little Butterfly Wings/ Studio Basics
Life is 100% Fun Bundle by Little Butterfly Wings/Studio Basics
Citron MMA by Rachel Jeffries
One in a Melon by Misty Cato
Shamrock Wishes by Meghan Mullen
LynnG, RJMJ and KarenB like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Very Interesting!...My Friend!...I Have A Secret Crush On Hexagons!...Hee! Hee!...I Really Like This!...I Just Bought Some Hexagon Templates!...Too Funny!!!!...Great Photo!...I Like The Work You Did On The Edges!...I Too Want To Learn How To Do This!...I Like The Fun! Bright Summer Colors Too!...Nice BG Work Too!...I Like The Pineapple Too!...I Have This "Summerscape" Bundle Too!!!...It's Just Pure Summer Fun!...Great Job! My Friend!!!...:banana:byay:bwave:cheer:clappy:beat ...
    • KarenB
      The patchwork hexagons look so good! The torn edges look great. Fun photo and journaling too :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Aug 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).