Cherylndesigns

August Scraplift Challenge

August Scraplift Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Aug 20, 2020
Description:
I lifted a paper scrapbook page by Kelly Feldman, via Pinterest, via Scrapbook.com.
[​IMG]

Credits: Paula Kesselring Wild and Free Kit - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Wild-and-Free-Bundle.html
    • angiekey
      What a fun scraplift! I love your choice of element clusters given the location of your photograph - Native American-style art and bright feathers work beautifully for Oklahoma, don't they? Nicely done!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @angiekey Ohhhhh, thank you SO much!! Yes, the feathers and Native American art works so well! Love your sweet comments!
      angiekey likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Ahh, Cheryl, when I saw all those feathers I knew it was you even before I zoomed in. Great job of clustering and using the Native American elements. And soon we'll be seeing more. Smile.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy! Yes, this time next week, we should be getting close. The packers came today! We have boxes ALL over the house!
    • mcurtt
      Loving that deserted road. :-) And a great scraplift, I love how you turned those banner tags into feathers.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. Ava just sent me this cool picture from one of her drives through the country.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).