ArmyGrl

PassengerTicket

PassengerTicket
ArmyGrl, Feb 17, 2018
Description:
Inspired by the Feb 18 Inspiration Challenge and @raemissigman (Instagram) art marks.

I knew I wanted to use the Geometrical Mosaics Technique as a background only. And I did that here. I used the technique on a silhouette portrait of myself in Boston (2010). But then I added a silhouette from Paula Kesselring's So Many Hairstyles on top. I also LOVE to challenge myself by using a non-standard format; in this case a circle. The concept is inspired by the Inside a Shape challenge. I didn't use a triangle, I used a circle.

Other items used are Paula Kesselring's Begin elements and stitching from Valorie Wibben's Hello (MPM).
    • MrsGaramer
      I love that you picked a circle! I loved looking at all of the triangles but this really caught my eye! Your layering is fantastic!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      this is simply awesome! I LOVE the look of this..
    • Chippi
      This is brilliant!! Such an awesome concept and execution. You nailed this layout!!
    • jk703
      LOVE the circle and the mosaic background - it's so fun and the black edges really pop out against the white! Fabulous work! I also really liked, but noticed after the circle/mosaic, the woman in the woman - very cool!
    • mcurtt
      Hi Lisa, I chose this wonderful design for the June scraplift of your gallery. Thanks for the inspiration!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).