yellowpeep

Outdoor Love

Outdoor Love
yellowpeep, Jul 22, 2017
Description:
Kristin Aagard- On a Sunny Day
Karen, KristinAagard and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, no words for this....and hey, it isn't easy to get me to SHUT UP !!!!!!! :giggle
      Liana, this is just pure GOLD!!!!!!!! the awesomeness of the photo, such a perfect capture of sisterly everyday love, the editing of those gorgeous b&w tones the contrast of the flowers and leaves, the PERFECTIOn and absolute beauty of the layering....oh I say it again: beyond words, I cannot put into words the magnitude of the beauty of this page!!!!!!!!!!! Now there is something of you I don't like, especially when you are scraping lots of pages..... I need to make a decision as to which page I will pick for GSOs or Froggy Faves....how can I? You so so amazing ROCK!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Thank you so much, Cyn!!! You just put the wind in my scrapping sails. Summer is much easier for me to get around to scrapping because I'm not working as much. Your encouragement helps so much!
    • KristinAagard
      Adorable photo! Fabulous use of the fence and greenery! Love it! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).