Black & White Spot Tab
Typewriter Flair
Stitching
Blue Note Tab
MrsPeel likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      lovely layering, great page!
    • MrsPeel
      Jennifer this is AWESOME!!!!!!! love the intense pink, the stitches (my favorite thing together with arrows, clouds and staples!!!) are wonderful, the centered composition and that little detail of paper at the top, gorgeous, the patterns combination is superb... I have trouble combining patterns...this is done so well, you have a modern look with perfect combination!!!!! amazing page!!!! [​IMG]
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @MrsPeel Thank you ❤️ the “paper” at the top is actually washi tape
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw!!! awesome look!!!!! honestly, I am here banging my head to the fact that I had never seen a page of yours in almost 5 years!!!! You rock!!!! I will make more time to go through the older pages...love your whole gallery!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • littlekiwi
      @MrsPeel there isn’t a whole lot to look at apart from MOC layouts mainly cause I was focussed on school for so long then more recently job hunting.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know, I have been following your forum posts so I know how much hard work you had, with moving, job interviews and life in general that becomes even more difficult for us who have health impairments..... but still, I saw a beautiful bunch of pages I would love to look closer at!!!! [​IMG]
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • Sokee
      I love your stacking of papers and that stiched border!
    • mrs2a50
      Love that patterned paper you used Jennifer - it pops everything up off the page! Great layout - thanks for playing, and glad to see you in MOC!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).