RebeccaH

Opposite Of Love

Opposite Of Love
RebeccaH, Sep 1, 2017
Description:
I've decided to attempt to make my own monthly inserts for my A5 planner binder. I just couldn't find quite what I was looking for. My binder is green, and most of the sets I was finding were completely void of green in any form. So, this will be the back of my September 2017 calendar spread.

Credits
From BYOC Sep. 2017:
Tomorrow's Memories Papers by Allison Pennington
Elysium Floral Splatter Graffiti by Tangie Baxter

Other TLP goodies:
Candyland Alpha by CD Muckosky

fonts: Night Wind Sent and Jenna Sue
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful quote ... love that you are making your own dividers. what paper are you liking for printing these Rebecca?
    • RebeccaH
      @jenn mccabe I'm going to TRY a 65lb bright white cardstock that I have... I want something that will be sturdy but not ridiculous. I'll see how it goes and let you know. ;)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @jenn mccabe So, LOTS of success with the 65 lb bright white cardstock. It's sturdy, holds up well to having printer ink on both sides. Sturdy enough to punch holes and attach a tab to mark the month. The colors look great on it. I think this is a win! :)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh good to know! I like that you tested the printing on both sides! I'm taking notes ... :) TFS!
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @jenn mccabe Yep, I printed this on one side and the left side of the monthly calendar spread on the back side. no bleed through at all.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).