RebeccaH

Fall Is For

Fall Is For
RebeccaH, Sep 1, 2017
Description:
I've decided to attempt to make my own monthly inserts for my A5 planner binder. I just couldn't find quite what I was looking for. My binder is green, and most of the sets I was finding were completely void of green in any form. So, this will be the back of my October 2017 calendar spread.

Credits
From BYOC Sep. 2017:
Tomorrow's Memories Papers by Allison Pennington
Elysium Floral Splatter Graffiti by Tangie Baxter
Beauti-fall Journal Cards by Little Butterfly Wings
TFL!
    • jenn mccabe
      you are really giving a lot of thought and dedication to you planner this year. i love it - so inspiring to see/hear what you are doing with yours! i've been a little lax with creating new stuff - but still using the heck out of mine. i seriously can not live w/out it and its the first thing i look at when i hit the office every AM with my coffee. :beat
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @jenn mccabe I would be lost without some sort of planner system that worked for me. I NEED the paper planner approach to keep track of life in general. Right now, being in transition between my 2017 planner and my new planner, I feel like I'm a little out of sorts. I need to get this pinned down quickly so I can get back into my planning groove.
      For me, I don't always have the time, or feel like taking the time, to make it pretty with extra products... it's always about function over form for me... but it is still fun to pretty it up sometimes. :)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).