Roxana

On The Open Road

On The Open Road
    • katell
      love your picture! you didn't the sea during one year?!? it's so weird for me ...i live at 2miles from the sea and see it almost every day ;-) Beautiful lo, with those little elements!
      Roxana likes this.
    • Roxana
      @katell , I love the sea and I would have loved to live nearby, but we live in a city about 200 km from the coast. In the last years we went here to the sea about 2 times in the summer and we went on a vacation abroad, but we chose a beach destination. This year, because it was not possible to travel abroad, our beaches are overcrowded and you can't find a more secluded corner so you can enjoy peace and quiet. So, we chose the road trips to the mountains.
      katell likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely view from the road. So glad you got to get out and enjoy some beautiful scenery although not the sea. I, too, love the ocean and fortunately got to see it in February before this whole corona virus got started here. Beautiful layout.
      Roxana likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2020:09:08 19:49:55

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).