Credits:
Kate Hadfield | Let's Celebrate
Kate Hadfield | Doodled Pocket Frames
Heather Joyce | Acatate Alphas 11
Mommyish | An Extra Day (papers)
Paula Kesselring | Tea Rose (papers)
elitka likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I am old, so I love everything old LOL no seriously... do you mean a party where no electronics are involved? they look like they are having fun!!!! and I can see you are having fun with Kate!!!!!!! so glad you are part of the team!!!!![​IMG]
      berniek likes this.
    • berniek
      @MrsPeel it's actually my party from back when I was like 8? And with old school I mean the birthday parties for friends that were all about doing crafts, playing games and eating cake and fries! I can clearly remember the change from those kind of parties to the organized parties where you'd go to the cinema or pool or whatever. I loved the parties my mom threw us and this is one in particular! It was space themed. We had space food (tictacs) and we painted space rocks and build head gear. I remember we had blue light bulbs because those were spacey. Lol. Lots of fond memories.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      the best!!!!!! our birthday parties also were like this...more so, my mum would write a play, make me and my best friends rehearse and then on the day on the birthday we would perform!!! but yes, I know what you mean now!!!! gorgeous memories, nad how awesome that you are keeping them like this!!!!![​IMG]
      berniek likes this.
    • Kate
      That background paper is absolutely AWESOME! I love how everything pops! Awesome use of the frames and the bunting doodles!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).