Karen

Old Navy Road Trip

Old Navy Road Trip
    • bonnenuit
      What a great layout! I love that photo from the back seat. Brothers!
      Karen likes this.
    • LeeAndra
      DUDE. That ON is 15 minutes from my house -- 10 if I drive fast.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you documented this! My oldest has a permit too (and we can hardly get him to drive), sigh ... so I'm fearful for when he gets his license, lol.
    • mcurtt
      Cute series of pics to document your trip. I love that you included the weather map. And congrats to Cody for driving thru that storm.
    • Karen
      @LeeAndra really?!? I thought you were Indy for some reason? Yeah, that's only 45 minutes from us.
    • Karen
      @bonnenuit I was laughing my head off at the picture from the back seat. Ha ha ha!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Karen
      @SeattleSheri It's like pulling teeth to get Cody to drive. Sigh. Plus we live a half of block from his school, so we can't even have him drive himself there and then swap drivers. Church is only a mile away too, and Sunday is about the only time he normally gets in a car. We're never going to get to 50 hours.
    • Karen
      @mcurtt He did very well with that scary storm, but I'm glad it didn't last long and that he was able to pull over for a bit.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • LeeAndra
      @Karen I used to be but I moved to South Bend 4 years ago. :)
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Dec 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).