Cherylndesigns

Oh Yeah

Oh Yeah
Cherylndesigns, Mar 25, 2019
Description:
My granddaughter Ava and her bestie Holly in 2009.
Credits: lgrieveson_scrap-summing-1-1; sgleason_100friends_solid1, solid5, 12b, 9a, wordbit8, wordart6, flair4, flair6; sgleason_dailystory_stampdays; sahlinstudio_forreal_wa_ohyeah.
JennFort and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Cher!!! this is SO awesome!!!!!! I thought it was a LynnG page.... (she is like one of my heros ) but didn;t think they were her daughters so cam,e to look closer....and, of course, it HAD to be YOU!!!!!!!!! I'm not stopping much as there is stuff I need to do, but have to share this, impossible not to!!!
      Also will be back later to catch up privatekly, I was unable to type much in the weekend, but been missing communicating with you with all my heart!!!!!! Awesome page, this is going into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Oh MY LOVEEEEEE!!! Thank you SO much for all of your sweet comments!! I just logged on and you have made my day for me! What a wonderful start! I've missed you too and know that you have gotten to meet up with Krista and am so happy for you!! We'll take later, MY SISTER. Thank you for the Froggy Fave - I'm so honored that you like my page that much!!! :bk
    • flowersgal
      That purple shirt makes for some great photos and the soft blue/aqua accents are a perfect contrast. The photos work well with this template.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I definitely determined my color palette based on that purple shirt. My dad loved these pictures because he always called her "Little Miss Chatterbox".
    • LynnG
      Wonderful smiles and they are captured and documented here so wonderfully :-)
    • mcurtt
      Definitely the purple shirt that your GD is wearing makes you want to click on the page to find out more. A lovely assortment of SIX photos (oh my!) that showcases the relationship of your GD and her friend. Enjoying the various photo sizes, makes for a very interesting page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @LynnG Thanks, Lynn. I have definitely gotten new ideas and a different way to put a pocket page together - your class has been wonderful!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks Marilyn. Those two girls were best friends for years and still are, though Holly lives in Michigan. They always had fun together and we all still keep in touch.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).