flowersgal

CoinCar_web

CoinCar_web
flowersgal, Mar 24, 2019
Description:
Travel Workshop - assignment 4
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Scrap your travels (template); Travel workshop elements; Bemused (bird); Mapmaker (paper)
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is amazing, Patsy!! You and your hubby do the most interesting things and I love seeing them documented!! I'll have to show this to my hubby.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns. Thanks. Yes, the limo was amazing and the coin arrangement was done by an artist. We saw a VW in CA in an art show covered with mosaics and got to talk to the artist who said she drove it there. The world is full of interesting discoveries!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • LynnG
      Good grief!! Fascinating and wonderfully documented!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Another fun, informative page! I'm not sure that I'd invest $952 in coins to glue them down to an automobile, but hey, if you are so inclined, go for it! The gray background paper makes for a cohesive page. And yes, I like the inclusion of the bird. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - It's really a work of art and I am sure, attracts a lot of attention to the hotel.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).