JenniferHignite

Oh what fun | MOC 6 day 11

Oh what fun | MOC 6 day 11
JenniferHignite, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Day 11 of the MOC! To journal about a date of significance. I chose my oldest sons 16th birthday :)

journaling: Today we celebrated your 16th birthday! 16!! I can’t believe you are 16, it seems just like yesterday that you came into this world, a 10 lb bouncing baby boy! Yet here you are a Sophomore in high school, and the tallest player on the varsity basketball team! With your birthday being on a Monday this year you celebrated with a typical day. First a regular day of classes and then basketball practice after school. Since it was such a special birthday, we decided to surprise you with balloons and donuts to share with your team! It was such a fun way to celebrate your day, with your team. They all sang you happy birthday and made it a birthday to remember! Afterward we all went out to dinner at your favorite place, Lucky's steakhouse. Where you ordered the biggest steak on the menu and devoured the entire thing! 16 is usually celebrated with a new car, but we aren’t quite there yet. Still in the permit driving phase, thanks to a busy sports schedule…but we will celebrate with that milestone very soon!

supplies: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Oh-What-Fun-Kit.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Number-Journal-Cards.html
esahin and chastml like this.
    • HeatherB
      Love your storytelling and what a great milestone! Love that big 16 card with the date and the "ohwhatfun!" line across the top. You got some good photos of the celebrations. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    JenniferHignite
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).