tinkerbell1112

October Template

October Template
tinkerbell1112, Oct 10, 2021
Description:
Kit used: All About Me by TLP Designers (for tags)
Template: for Oct 2021 Template Challenge - by Paula Kesselring
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      How exciting, great photos! Such a handsome young man, good luck with college!
    • bellbird
      wow it's that time already?! i thought your son was younger than my DD for some reason, anyway i can't imagine how this feels like for you! it doesn't seem like quite as big an ordeal here and campus life is certainly different with covid so i hope you both find somewhere he's happy and i love your recolouring and use of the same B&W check throughout, looks masculine and cohesive and so real!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @bellbird Is she going off to college next year? Mine is still in High school. Next year will be his first year in college. :( It might just seem he's younger because I'm always behind on the pages I'm scrapping. LOL:rollin
    • bellbird
      @tinkerbell1112 lol I know what you mean, I should have figured that myself ( all my Disney pages are from 2013 & 2015 trips & I'm still not done ) but she turned 16 at the end of July & is just starting yr 12 now (they do the last term of this year (til Xmas & our long summer break) til the end of 2022 b/c our school year is different & she's young for her grade).
    • tinkerbell1112
      @bellbird then they are done about the same time! He'll be done in May 2022 and off to college in Aug!! ack!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      Wow JLynn... well done and I loved that you ued the template for college visits :) You really made the template your own. Best of luck to your son!!! Thanks for playing along with the October Template challenge. Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).