trekmom

October 2021 Inspiration Challenge October The Start Of Hockey Season

October 2021 Inspiration Challenge October The Start Of Hockey Season
trekmom, Oct 7, 2021
Description:
I used everything from the recent Blog Hop:
SoCo: Work PP03 altd
A Pennington: Work Label, alpha hockey.
K Aagard: Work Paint Pattern 5 B, Messy Doodle.
NBK: Work Mask.
The photo is mine from the season before Covid started. I am worried about returning to the arena and health safety.
    • bellbird
      lol i love that in a world where everyone quotes autumn colour and halloween stuff as the best things, you have something different & the blue and orange together just rocks!
      trekmom likes this.
    • bellbird
      (i get the concern though and wouldn't be rushing into big indoor stadiums myself)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @bellbird Thank you. Our team colors are orange and blue so that was an easy thing. The powers that be changed our team's name this season and hardly anyone likes it. They were the Bridgeport Sound Tigers. Sound for being on the Long Island Sound and Tigers for the roots to Bridgeport, CT and Barnum and Bailey's circus. They are the AHL affiliate to the NHL's New York Islanders so now we are the Bridgeport Islanders. Meh. Ugh. Boring. Sorry for the rant. Way back when I baked birthday cupcakes for those children on the team. 20 somethings. Babies.
    • JenEm
      This is so cool! (Pardon the pun! :giggle) The colors of your page are so striking - blue and orange has always been a great color combination. I understand your feelings about the team name change. It is amazing that you have been involved with the team for so long. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. Wonderful page! Best wishes for a great season for the team.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @JenEm Thank you very much! I admit to being very worried about going to games with Covid, despite having to wear a mask and show your vaccination card.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).