Janisn

Inspiration_October

Inspiration_October
    • JenEm
      Best wishes for your October birthday, and to Daisy as well. That witch is adorable! I love all the fall themed elements, and the way the leaves flow diagonally across the page. Is that Daisy peeking out from behind the witch? Thank you for playing along in my challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Love! This!...Awesome! Colors!...& Expression Of All That Is Your October!!!...Beautiful!!!...:bk...Octobers! Are The BEST!!!...Aren't They???...LOL!...:love ...:woot... Happy Birthday!!!...:cheer...
    • RJMJ
      @Janisn ...Your WONDERFULLy! Crafted!...Created! & Journaled Layout! Has Been Chosen As A Froggy Favorite By Me!!!...It Is A Stand Out! In The Gallery!!!...:bk...:banana:byay:bwave...:cheer...:D...
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on the Froggy Fav! Your layout is so fun! And I love birthdays and October and Halloween and Anniversaries! Thus I can't help but love your AJ creations.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    289.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).