Now&ThenMOC2018_D31JC
AnotherAmanda, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
MOC 2018 - Day 31 - Then + Now - Journaling Challenge
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing (dates), Type-Ra (journaling)
Journaling - It's hard to believe how little you were back then (in Jan. 2016). You seemed so big when we compared you to the little baby we met at the hospital. You were smiling and happy. We didn't know how fast thing would change and how much you grow back then. You were so cute. You still are now but even bigger. You still smile and are so happy but you run around like a mad monkey. Back then, even a year ago, you were still getting comfortable with the whole walking thing. You had some spectacular falls and near-misses. You made it though. Always smiling. And bald. You were bald for a long time. You've only had noticeable hair since Thanksgiving. Back then, we were thinking you'd be bald until you were a almost two, but nope you were still bald. Now, you have a little bit more, but we don't need to brush it everyday yet. You still get puzzled when your fingers touch some of your hair and you love grabbing mine and comparing how your hair feels different. You're so big, but I know that this time next year I'll be thinking how small you were last year.
Elements and Papers - Twinkle Twinkle (A Pennington), This Year, All Things Considered (One Little Bird), Tiny Alphas (Sahlin Studio)
Style - One Little Bird
    • IntenseMagic
      It's so amazing to look back and see how much they change in such a relatively short amount of time!! Adorable photos and such great journaling! Love it all!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    711.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).