elk2009

November Journaling challenge

November Journaling challenge
elk2009, Nov 4, 2016
Description:
template = FDD - Little things DU (heavily modified)
kit = Paula Kesselring - Angels
flowers = Forever Joy - Unwritten
lcpereyra likes this.
    • bjc
      i am so sad that you lost your beautiful child. hugs to you and hope scrapping is part of helping you deal with the grief. this is a beautiful photo as is your journaling
      elk2009 likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Such a beautiful photo and I am so sorry for your loss.
      elk2009 likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      I adore your page and such touching journaling. I love how you used the repetition in your journaling. My heart breaks for you and I hope you are able to receive love and support. Thank you for sharing and participating in the challenge.
      elk2009 likes this.
    • elk2009
      @bjc Scrapping has helped...its really hard to look at the photos of her...we have a lot for only 12 days and I feel as if I have to scrap every single one...thanks for your kind words!
    • elk2009
      @IntenseMagic This photo was taken in the hospital. I was so surprised how well it turned out with the awful hospital lighting...by I treasure every single photo I have!
    • elk2009
      @lcpereyra The journaling was the hardest part. I wanted to use the prompt given "what matters most" but I really didn't want all of Ramsey's pages to be sad...she was special and loved and when I can actually look at her pages without crying I want to be happy that we got to be with her even if it was a short time
      lcpereyra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    elk2009
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    280.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).