Description:
Nov2021 - Journaling Challenge

Credits:
Kim Jensen - School Zone
Designed by Soco - Word Overlays - School Daze
K Aagard - School days add-on (freebie)
umyesh likes this.
    • zinzilah
      We underestimate the natural light's influence on our well being, but I feel it when I lack it, as in when I used to work in an office and didn't go out during daylight hours for almost 18 months, it was hard. A wonderful story you are telling here, and a lovely piece of local history is being preserved by you. Well done. Keep well!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love how you’ve done this page Patsy! The way you framed the photo with the paper strip on top and the ruler on bottom is so fun! Love that little apple too. I had fun reading about your early school years and I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy 5th grade. Wonderful take on the journaling challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • umyesh
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!!!**
      flowersgal likes this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, of course you had a difficult year, the poor teacher and what a horrible room to learn in. This page is really lovely though.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a cool photo to have! I loved reading the journaling. I love the ruler and the fact that you framed it on notebook paper is super fun!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Beautiful layout and what a trip down memory lane. Congrats on the Froggy Fav!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bestcee
      I'm so sorry! That sounds like a horrible classroom for 5th grade. Especially since kids start to smell that year! I love how you used the photo of the teachers together to tell the story of your room! The ruler is a great divider on the page between photo and journaling! Thanks for playing in the November Journaling Challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).