flowersgal, Nov 1, 2019
Description:
Nov 2019 - Template challenge
Supplies:
Scrapping with Liz 11-19_template for challenge
Pink Reptile Designs - Lazy Day bundle
LynnG and Dalis like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the pops of color and split design on the neutral background.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dalis
      They are such a cute couple! Love is in the air!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      I love this Patsy! I love the newsprint bg paper.. what a great paper to use.. like Nathan has some "news" perhaps? LOL maybe I like to read more into this, but Nathan and Courtney make a cute couple. Hope it works out and this template and page is a perfect introduction page! I understand completely re the bringing of the girl around to meet the family. My nephew (who is in the Navy) has done that too with the ones he was serious with.. his last 2 (the first one, I was close with.. I am still FB friends with her and her Mom.. the 2nd I liked, but they were just too far away and it wasn't working... his current one Carly, while I have not personally met her, he is more connected with, so this one if all goes well will be the keeper :) ) Anyway, I wish Nathan all the happiness in the world and hopes he finds his special other half :) I love how you scrapped this. It has a vintagey feel to it, yet pops youth and fun to it! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cfile - thanks. Well he has been a cautious one. I really liked and am FB friends with the previous girlfriend. But I should have learned with my own daughter (his mother) that liking the suitor seems to be the kiss of death! I don't think he's ready for a commitment but she is very nice. I'm keeping silent (not an easy thing for me) unless asked.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal LOL Patsy that we become friends with their GF's :) Actually my nephew just moved in with his GF a few months ago and they have a bassett hound now so this is more progressive than the others.. the first one they were engaged too (and not living together) for a bit but glad they figured it wouldn't work out before they got married... he seems smitten and very happy with Carly.. her family loves him and my Brother & SIL love her so I think this will be it. Her Mom friended me on FB saying that she was told I was his favorite Aunt. I am hoping to meet her and her family one day real soon. Good luck to your Grandson, and I agree to keeping quiet. The moment you say you like them, then out the door they go.. LOL Hugs!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great use of the template, that solo photo of your GS and his special friend. I like the contrast of the newsprint brown against the lighter subtle pattern print on the top. And then scattering in a few brighter colors makes this really pop. Love it!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).