Using:
Feeling Blue Elements [and] Papers
by Pink Reptile
Optimistic Elements
by Pink Reptile
Wicked Alpha
by Pink Reptile

200 words:

Most everyone in our corporate office had been working from home daily since March. March 15th to be exact. 3 months had passed and numerous news reports of varying degrees of info on the COVID-19 virus were being fed to the world daily. Even still, Michigan was doing better as a state and the governor lifted some of our restrictions, this meant our CEO put out the call to supervisors to bring us back into the office. I was nervous and a bit anxious. With daddy being immune-compromised I knew this was a big step. It meant I had to be extra careful while around everyone at work. Our CEO had a morning meeting on our return to ensure us that they were taking all the precautions to keep us safe, and that we should feel safe while here. However, even with rules and guidelines I could tell many of my coworkers weren’t taking the virus serious. I saw many people getting together in close quarters without masks. This only heightened my nervousness. I was unsettled that first day back and had feelings it would only be a matter of time before our state would be under restrictions again.
jesskab likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I was drawn to take a closer look at your page based on your title. Great journaling, sorry that you are unsettled about the situation. I hope it is better now. Love the unhappy face element tucked in. And love the way you highlighted certain words. Wonderful page!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Thank you @HeatherB - I'm working from home again, since our state added more restrictions.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Saar
      I can so relate to your journal! Are you working for home or in your office at the moment? I haven't seen my office since March 18th. I think I would feel scary too, if I had to go back. Hope everything is ok with you and your family though. Hope you are all healthy.
      Love your take on the challenge! The story, the clusters, how you did the date, the page... What a wonderful take on the challenge.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Thank you sweets @Saar - I was in the office for a bit, but in November our cases were on the rise again and the governor issued more restrictions. So I am home for now. As this 2nd variant comes through, I'll watch the numbers to see if I want to go back. My team is back in the office though.
    • jesskab
      Oh Kiana, I know how you feel. My office is in the hospital where people come in to get labs drawn & xrays. My manager moved me to the clinic to be safe. But still, it's a scary time. I love the colors you used & the from-the-heart journaling. I hope things get better for you. Thank you for joining along.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    375.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).