My Happy Place
QuiltyMom, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Cubbage and Coo Naturals by Rebecca McMeen
Brown Sugar Days by Rebecca McMeen
Life in Pictures Album No2 by Lynn Grieveson
AJK, jesskab and JenEm like this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely page. I love Williamsburg and how blessed you are to be able to make a day trip there and enjoy it at leisure. Great photo too.
      cfile and QuiltyMom like this.
    • LynnG
      I might need to add that onto my travel bucket list ( very much a 'wishlist' right now!).
    • QuiltyMom
      @flowersgal Thank you!

@LynnG Thank you! And CW is an amazing place. I learn so much every time I go. They're trying their best to safely operate during this craziness, so I've been trying to support them by visiting when I can. If you do ever make it for a visit let me know!
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful journaling, and fabulous big photo
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • cfile
      Jan - ah.. You know I love this my friend :) I love walking along Duke of Gloucester street!!! Love the large photo, the paper, the use of the template.. just gorgeous Jan! We also like to go on Saturdays when there is the farmer's market then we go for lunch at Gabriel Archer's Tavern over at the Williamsburg Winery, before we go home! :)

Lynn @LynnG if you put this on your bucket list and meet up with Jan, let me know as I am only 45 minutes from CW and I will meet up with you too!!!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
    • jesskab
      @QuiltyMom Jan, I can see the highlights just fine. I'll be back later to leave love. I just didn't want you to worry about redoing anything.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • JenEm
      Looks like a wonderful place to walk and take pictures. Love that you have kept the picture large and kept your use of elements simple to let the photo shine. Beautifully done, Jan!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • jesskab
      This is such a pretty page. Your photo and journaling are just perfect. You have certainly conveyed the feel of CW. Thank you so much for joining along!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).