Not Asleep

Not Asleep
wvufan04, Oct 23, 2021
Description:
Template: Little Butterfly Wings June 2021 template
Kit: Little Butterfly Wings For a Little While
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh this is magnificent...and I haven't read all the journaling yet!!!!! (I have some neurological issue, need help to read long paragraphs, my daughter is still asleep) I was gonna take it straight to the Froggy Faves, because even without having read it all this is beyond words...but then it occurred to me you may have said something in the challenge thread (I usually come to the galleries from the thread but I just logged in and Electra's and your page caught my heart)
      I will come back to put my thoughts into words but I am sure this deserves a place in the FFaves, because, but you only have achieved the feeling of the word nightmare here on the visual side of the page, but, by the bits I did understand... this is a very real thing and as someone who grew up with a condition and overcame it (can't imagine going through as a mum) I can understand the feeling.
      the page is ... I can't really find words, can't say is great or amazing or awesome...because in spirit your suffering is all over it (thank you so so much for sharing) and you achieved here that magic we get with scrapping... not so beautiful things, events, even horrid situation can be transformed in a work of art... you certainly have it here :)
      MY daughter is waking up now, so I ll come back to read in full but, for now....this is going
      into the OCTOBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      and a kiss from Bart because he loves it too!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • wvufan04
      Kisses for Bart!
    • wvufan04
      Oh goodness, and I just read your comment thoroughly and just thank you. It is such an amazing thing scrapbooking - what started as a way to preserve memories and have them look pretty has really become so much more to me and is therapeutic in all the best ways and of course the community is like no other.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Cheryl, apologies it took me so long to get back here...I am actually living one of my worse nightmares, the program I scrapped was in an old iMac, they are not making that program anymore and the computer died.... but, back onto you. I will write privately as soon as my mind is a bit more focused, but I can tell you as an "old" mum (had Sarita when I was 37, she was born February, I was 38 in September) I have gone through so many nightmares already in pregnancy, but made my Faith and Hope be stronger. I think you have a gift in the arts, a gift with being able to share your thoughts with us, and I can feel you are an amazing woman. So, here is my heart for whenever you need a friend, sometimes talking to my scrappers friends makes it a lot easier than my family or non scrappers friends, and we will have you in our prayers, most definitely. I will write privately soon, but wanted to come give you a hug and telling you that, once again, you got my heart in every way possible :)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    wvufan04
    Date:
    Oct 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    450.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).