Nightmare...

Nightmare...
jam-on-toast, Oct 19, 2021
Description:
SOSN October 20
All by NBK Design

artTherapy No 4 https://the-lilypad.com/store/ArtTherapy-No4-option.html
ARTtransfers No 3 lilypad.com/store/craftyARTtransfers-No3.html

This is my entry to the Random challenge.. artTherapy was definitley needed...
LynnG, MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I feel your pain and am glad you documented all of this, the good, the bad, all of it. It's a lovely page despite all the hardship. I'm sending your payers for not having to repeat this again.
    • MrsPeel
      the page is great, in that way we have with our scrapping of making beautiful pieces of not so beautiful events..... love the documenting with the disappearing notebook, gorgeous embellishment....unfortunately I can't read all the text, I have neurological issues and have none right here to help me read, but for what I can read, and what she said above, I also offer you all the love in the world and prayers that you wont need to go through again.... I especially know about health trouble, I have lots of health conditions that have no way out and deal with them day after day....and wish it to none ever..... but documenting it, scrapping pages about it, not just is a great way of not resenting them, but got me amazing friendships that help me top get through the days :) wonderful take on the challenge, even if definitely not wonderful a all experience4s to go through!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • jam-on-toast
      @MrsPeel thank you for the kind words. I didn't include the journaling in the description because this is a real page from our 2020 album and while it is not a secret excactly, it feels more private this way... at least it makes sense in my head...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).