Karen

New Table Saw

New Table Saw
Karen, Aug 1, 2020
Description:
This is for this month's Journaling Challenge to journal about something that makes you happy!

Love Where We Are 2 {Dressed Down} by Fiddle Dee Dee
Be Creative | Kit by Mommyish & Sabrina's Creations
Fonts: pencil Pete, Octin Stencil
Dalis likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love that a table saw makes you happy! I can't wait to see some of the projects you use it for (makes for some interesting scrap pages). Love the way you balanced the design and love the paper choices and pics. Great page!
      bellbird and Karen like this.
    • Dalis
      I wish there was no pandemic and we lived a tiny bit closer so I could just drop by and you teach me a thing or two!!!!!
    • Ferdy
      ohhh cool! love how you made a gorgeous page, about something "dangerous"...you go, girl! good look creating stuff with your brand new saw!
    • Karen
      @Dalis That would be so much fun... although don't think I actually know what I'm doing. I'm learning as I go! :giggle
      bellbird and Dalis like this.
    • umyesh
      I'm impressed that you're brave enough to use a table saw! I barely dare clean ours after DH uses it haha thanks for the fun journaling challenge and inspiration! I love the symmetry on your page with the colored papers and banners.
    • bellbird
      And here i thought your DH was the one with the new table saw! That is a serious purchase but i wish you many happy dangerous DIYs with it and i love the phrase 'he got sick of me whining and let me order a new one', that's how it works here too (no wonder my kids whinge, wonder where they learnt that from?! lol)
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      Oh and the reading a whole manual?! that shows some serious commitment and i'm glad we don't have to read manuals for book club, haven't even read more than half my beloved DSLR manual!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).