Cherylndesigns

NBK Slow Scrap July

NBK Slow Scrap July
Cherylndesigns, Jul 9, 2022
Description:
I used 2 papers and blended them: NBK Art Love; AC37 APB Gesso Piece 2 and 9; AC42 Doodle 12 (hearts), buttons, white button and bow, 3 flowers; AC17 loops (2); everything else is from Art Love. Journaling font is For The One Hundredth Time.
    • cfile
      Beautifful page Cheryl! I love your blended paper here with the browns/pinks nd then the wonderful painted ransfers.. it is a wonderful matting for your beautiful hydrangae photo! They are beautiful flowers and always amaze me how they turn colors based on the PH of the soil :) Fabulous page! Thank you for playing along with Nicole's Slow Scrap!
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely framing for your fabulous photo.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa! I wish I could have attended the chat, but it just didn't work out for me. I get so much joy out of all my hydrangeas and mine are all snow white. Thanks for hosting and thanks to Nicole, too.
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful flower. Our hydrangeas aren't anywhere near ready to bloom yet. Great choice of background paper. And do I see the Eiffel Tower in there?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, you DO see the Eiffel Tower - good eyes. LOL My Hydrangeas are just spectacular this year!! They're huge and snow white! We have a pretty long growing season out here. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    279 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).